Discerning The Voice of God

Today when I was exercised in the gym, somehow there's a prompting that saying
God will give me and my hubby something that both of us will work on.
He didn't tell me what and how, His instructions are for us to pray and fast for 9 days.
These are to purify our soul, our mind so that we die for our personal interests, ambition, pride and let God's spirit lead us the way.

I found it very strange and disturbing what's the meaning of this.
I told God, I can do it myself for 9 days praying and fasting, but He said that I must do it with my hubby.
Because this work that He has prepared for us is meant for both of us not one of us.
We need a united heart to do it and let God become the master and we are the donkey.

I'm still puzzled and not sure whether this is really God's prompting or it's just my own voice or even the evil ones.
I asked for an affirmation, if my hubby feels the same way, it really means from God.


Comments