Victory Sunday

I didn't receive any news from home for the past 2 days and focused on my pilgrimage journey, then out of sudden, my mom replied my facebook post and told us that the kids and them were recovering well
We were so exclaimed in joy during our journey to Mt Hermon, I was tearing in joy with gratitude feeling.
It was like an easter Sunday came early for me. How finally our faith won over the sufferings.

breakfast in the hotel


Mt Hermon is the highest peak in the Middle East and the summit always covered with snow.
It's stated in the bible Psalm 133 : 3.


When we reached there, the weather was so unfriendly. It's foggy, windy and chilling.
We managed to ride chair lift to the summit and since it's so foggy, we couldn't see surrounding, only able to see the chair lift in front of us.
We were in the total whiteness.






After almost half an hour trip, we finally reached the summit and it's very chilling and windy. We did praise and worship for 15 minutes there before looking for shelter to warm ourselves.
Then, we descended back to the base station and the foggy started to leave.








We never encountered that kind of weather before and it gave me a reflection about life journey.
Sometimes we couldn't see our life clearly even the final destination, but we have faith and hope to the one who brings us there safely.






Comments