Being Vulnerable in the community


Yesterday we had fruitful cell group.
Early in the morning, God woke me up and I had desire to attend morning mass.
After that, I spent almost half an hour praying rosary at adoration room.
I asked Holy Spirit to move each of us in the cell group so that whatever we shared it's all back for His great glory.

And indeed, God answered my prayer.
During the sharing, most of us were able to show our vulnerability. Isn't it amazing !
God showed and affirmed me that this is the place that I need to be.
To help each of them to encounter God's love.

My main task was helping each of this family so that they have united heart, then we can have strong community.

Today, I woke up early around 5.30am.
I  suddenly felt too overwhelmed with the tasks.
Then, I decided to wake up and pray before everyone woke up.

I told God, that I'm just a donkey and my weaknesses is relying in my own strength and taking God's role.
I just offered it back to God, whatever He wants me to do, I will do but I need God's grace otherwise I will do according to my human nature.

It's really beautiful to start this Sunday. And Sunday reading is also affirming that we should be guided by the Spirit of God not our human nature.

And this reminds me of this song



Comments