Day 34 - Reflection ( 25 September 2018 )


Gratitude

I thank God for the beautiful day
I thank God for answering my prayer especially for my first son who had chinese paper today. He said that he had 9/10 marks for listening comprehension and he was able to do his composition.
I thank God for giving me the battle that I need to fight, it's about fairness.

I was charged with additional fee for servicing the vaccuum robot which I knew it's not my fault. 
They messaged me yesterday night and I was so pissed off. I almost wanted to vent my disappointment at social media. But there's a voice told me to pray, fight in praying like Padre Pio.
Therefore before I went to the service center to render my complaint, I prayed first so that the Holy Spirit guide me with wisdom and peace. I asked Padre Pio's intercession to pray for me so whatever I will speak, it's not an anger but love.
After I prayed, my human nature still overpowered me though. While I was in the car, in the quietness, Holy Spirit reminded me for all the blessings that I already had and even I needed to pay, God will provide it.
I felt peace and told myself, money and things were temporary, why I should fight against other human for the sake of this temporary things. I will negotiate with them but if in the end, I need to pay, I will obey and I believe God will provide the money.

As I walked in the service center, I felt peace and calm.
In short, they apologized to send me a wrong message for collection, but they told me that they also sent me a message about parts that I needed to change and pay.
I told them that it's not my fault and the new problem that arise was after the servicing. I defended myself in nice way. In the end, she will check with her management because it's not her decision.
But what made me smiling was I was able to control myself, forgave their mistakes, said thank you and smiled back to them before leaving.

I know the battle was not ended yet because they will get back to me again, but I have won half of the battle within myself.

I just heard the news from them that they decided to replace the parts complimentary, I was exclaimed in joy. They apologized and I said thank you so much.
It's all ended well and peace. I was so grateful to God, Holy Spirit and Padre Pio in heaven


Saint Story : Saint Cecilia




True Love and Joy Found
I felt joy when I sent and picked my sons from school, feeding them and accompanying to sleep
I felt joy when I could talk to my first son more like a friend than like mother

Short comings
This morning, after sending the kids to school and I was with my husband in the car, we didn't talk at all.
I knew his mood was not good and I didn't want to probe and ruined his mood so I just kept quiet
Hopefully, he could settle down well in the office and he can do what he needs to do today fruitfully.


Comments