Love gives freedom

This past week I felt lost and numb. I didn't feel any peace or joy in my heart, instead I hate myself.

All the negative thoughts were coming to my mind, jealousy, hopeless, you name it.

I know I have a trust issues based on my wild imagination.

I feel bad to my hubby, he's so nice, patience and kind to me. Instead of gratitude, I push him to the corner and have a  suspicious thought that he's having affair.

In fact, I disgusted myself.

Not only that, I also felt lost in my works. It seems that I have no more control and have no idea what surprise will come tomorrow.

Today is the eve of all saints' day  and I went to the church alone. I was in tear when we prayed litany of the saints.

Two things I learnt from the saints are detachment, embrace the journey and faithful to God.

I know that I couldn't run away from this process because this process is changing and moulding my heart to be humble, more loving and patience to the process and others.

One love character that I need to practice is Love gives freedom to other people to be who they are.


Comments