Serving Him with A New Song

A day to remember in December.

It's a privilege to serve Him with a new song. I was on "Garden leave" from Praise and worship focusing on nurturing my children for 13 years and God is calling me back to serve Him at KRK.

This is what I have been dreaming of to be back to my "old" community where we can serve regardless from which community. We have a united heart to serve Him solely and to bring the lost souls back.

Yes, I was nervous in the beginning and during the practice with new people, unfamiliar with the instruments and the band. By God's grace and providence, today I can let go all those anxiety and worries and put my heart, my soul and my life to be his best instrument using what He has given to me.

Not only that, my hubby and my kids are supporting me at home. They watched me live. I am so touched and grateful beyond measure.

Thank you Lord for the unconditional love. It's the best gift I ever received for this Xmas.












Comments