The Beginning of LISS and Covid Journey

Today is a special day as this is my first time joining LISS in English and it's the beginning of Covid Journey for our youngest son.

Yesterday night, he vomited after dinner and had fever, quickly we did self ART test and found out that he's the only one positive. Right after that, he went to self-isolation with me at Master bedroom and we only gave him paracetamol to bring the fever down.



This afternoon, we brought him for ART and PCR test in the clinic. His ART was positive and pending result for PCR test. Thus, he's still in the self-isolation room.

Thanks God there's no other symptoms except fever. He's still active and able to eat normally as long as we bring the fever down.

And when I prayed this morning, I read this verse which was giving me so much strength that God is with us. He allows us this to happen but He won't leave us alone, He will provide whatever we need.

True enough, I am grateful that my sister is living next door. I can ask her help when we can't go out.

His school teachers and principal are so supportive and keep us in prayer as well.

Back to the story of LISS, I believe it's Holy Spirit prompting to lead me sign up for this LISS in English. And the evil power was so strong similar like when we go to Holyland that sickness came at the right time. There's a temptation to skip the session with an excuse to take care the kid.

But, deep inside my heart, there's a yearning desire to reconnect my spirit back again to Holy Spirit, to encounter Jesus one more time.

Thanks God, I made a right choice. When I joined the praise and worship, I was so touched and getting emotional. 

Thanks God for this song that grace alone is enough.

We don't know what will happen next, but I believe God is with us and He knows what best for us and provide whatever we need. Amen !


Comments