Day 2 - SIMPLE

After my morning prayer, I checked my facebook and there's a short video popping up from Steve Harvey about gifts and purpose. The take away from this short clip is that we need to find what is our unique gift so that we have fulfillment in our life. Everyone has different gift and we can't compare to each other.

During my morning workout, suddenly I saw something interesting in the wall.

It's written



And I feel that somebody amused me with this riddle, in a glance, which letter that catches you first ?

I said to myself, it's letter O.

Why ?

Because it's simple and capture my eyes eventhough the number of O letter is fewer than E letter.

Thus, the keyword for today is KEEP IT SIMPLE.

Sometimes we have too high dream and plan and make us lost in the end. Sometimes what really works is simple idea.


Comments