The Conversion of the soul


I always believe that in every situation of our life, God always takes control eventhough it may not seem right according to human's perceptions. However, through painful experience and suffering, God shows His mercy and love even more.

This is the story of my dad's conversion which is still on-going.
One of my greatest wishes is to see my dad believe in Jesus Christ and being babtised before his earthly time is up.
With this current situation which I or my siblings can't travel to my hometown, it seems impossible for my dad to know Jesus if none told him so.

I encouraged my mom to tell about Jesus, but my mom is a bit hesitant and always says that's it's hard.
I keep praying and fasting for the conversion of his soul and offer the prayer through rosary intercessory and ask all angels and saints to help.

One day, when my sister faced the storm of life, five of us had video call. This was the first time that we gathered as a family and communicated what we felt and expressed our mind.
And from this conversation too, my mom told us that my dad has changed a lot.
He spends most of the time praying to Tian Kong (God in Kong hu cu religion) and loves to go to Gua Kerep which is Mother Mary Grotto. He calls Her Mother Mary and even though I don't know how and what he's praying for and what experience he has but I believe for sure that he loves Mother Mary so much.

Then, recently, my mom told me that my dad has called Tian Kong to Jesus.

For me, it's a big revelation that God answers my prayer even though he's not babtised yet.
I always believe what God has begin, He will end it in beautiful way.
This event encourages me to pray fervently and even more.

Thank you Mother Mary, all the angels and saints to intercede our prayer.





Comments