The Power of Prayer and Fasting

It's a testimony how great is our God. 

Weather has been unpredictable these days, and on Friday we have planned team outing since 2 months ago. 

Two weeks before, it's been raining in the afternoon and even when I checked 5 days before, it's a high chance to have raining in the afternoon with even some hours are thunderstorm.

I still had hope that the forecast may change, however every time I checked the weather forecast, it happened as predicted.

On Thursday morning, I decided to pray and fast. I told God that I knew this was a trivial case and not like life and death situation, but it would be nice if the rain could stop for 3 hours only during our activity. Furthermore, I told God too if He has another plan, and the rain still happened, I still gave thanks to Him.

Miraculously, on Thursday, it's a nice and cloudy day and I jokingly told God, please don't mess up my request, I asked good weather on Friday not Thursday.

On Friday morning, it seems that weather was in our favour and the organizer told us that according to NEA forecast, there will be no raining in their area so we can proceed with the activity.



It turned out, the whole day was a sunshine and even hotter than usual day. In the end, the activity turned well according to the plan.

On Saturday noon, the heavy rain started pouring again.

I only can say How great Thou art. It may be a simple and humble request but I will always keep this in mind that God always care even small little things, furthermore during the tribulation, He will care even more than anything.


Comments