Put trust in God


On Wednesday afternoon, my team mate in Jakarta messaged me to ask the status of the documents that's supposed to be received early this week.

When I checked with DHL, it seemed that DHL picked up but they didn't update the status and the customer service had no idea where the document was, he only told me that he would check in their back end and update me again the next day.

Worried ? yes, calm ? yes

I had a tendency to solve the problem as quick as possible but this one is beyond my control.

At night before sleeping, I prayed to God and St Anthony to help us to locate the document and I surrendered to God because I know He took control of everything even it's beyond my capacity.

Thanks God, I could sleep well and in the morning, I prayed again and offered it with my fasting.

After I was done with my exercise, I received 2 missed call from DHL and when I called them back, they told me that the document was in Cyprus. I didn't know who's  party is to blame, instead of looking for the mistakes, I asked them how to solve this problem.

They told me that I need to contact the party in Cyprus and to arrange DHL pick up from there to be sent to Jakarta.

I didn't know this client of my boss, I called my boss, he never picked up so I plucked my courage to message this contact person that I got from previous document we sent there.

Since there's time difference between Singapore and Cyprus, I needed to wait patiently.

At noon, my boss called me and I told him what has just happened and he said that yes, he received email from Cyprus' party with regards to this wrong document and he forwarded it to me.

Oh thanks God, at least the document was found.

Quickly I messaged her and arranged for DHL pick up. Short story, DHL has picked the document up and in transit to send it to Jakarta.

I was relieved in the evening. I shared this story to my hubby and kids during our family prayer, and it matched with the daily reading. 

I believed everything happen for a reason and I told my kids, even we made mistake, God will take control of everything as long as we pray and surrender to Him.

Thanks God that I experienced this and able to go through together with God and it became my living testimony to my family how God interfered and took control of everything from the beginning to the end.


Comments