Personal Vocation ?


Today, I felt troubled and found myself ineffective.
After I finished revising the material for this weekend FB, I found myself confused in what I want to do.
I opened Coursera and browsed which topic I want to learn, but after 3 times entering different topics, my heart was not there and decided to close it.

Then, I opened Formed, to find other topics that interest me, half way, I also felt that I didn't want to do it now then I decided to close it again.

I opened my China Trip plan and wanted to book some transports and tour for the trip next month, I end up closed the link as well.

In the end, I just laid down in my bed and tried to close my eyes, but my mind was still swirling and unable to rest.

In the end, I wrote this blog and while browsing the quotes, I caught this link about Theology of Work and personal vocation.

Yes, indeed this past few days, I did pray and fasting for letting God fill myself up with what He wants me to do.

And suddenly, it appears in my browsing web.







Comments