Lent Season 2021



I want to make use this lent season to be more meaningful. This is the time to detox my body, mind and soul. I always believe when we empty ourselves, detach from worldly things, God's wisdom and grace are able to take control in our life fully.

These are my commitments to detox my body, mind and soul.

Body :

  • Intermitten fasting for 40 days (16 hours fasting and 8 hours eating)
  • Abstinence from fried food, chips, unhealthy snacks, sweets and desserts (unless birthday )
  • Abstinence from meat on Wednesday and Friday

Mind :

  • I am going to have less screen time in social media especially online shopping, fashion
  • I am going to use my time to listen to Formed, write reflections.

Soul :

  • I am going to attend weekday mass at least 3x a week
  • I am going to pray rosary at least 5 days a week
  • I am going to read a short passage to the children
  • I am going to offer the rosary prayer and mass to those who need helps most

Comments