Third Week of year 2021 ( Be Present)

Be Present


There are not much work in the office, I had a plenty of time in my hand. However, it doesn't make me feeling good when I'm idling, browsing social media without purpose and the worst is I make a lot of carelessness mistakes in my work.

I guess it's on Wednesday that I fed up with myself, why am I so careless and not paying attention to the details. My multitasking skill is like two swords, it can be helpful sometimes but it can be a hindrance.

I decided to be mindful, to be present and do one task at a time.

When I am free, instead of idling and browsing social media, I decided to deepen my fitness knowledge by taking a free course. I feel good when I use my time effectively.

I guess the lesson learnt this week is to be present, to be mindful and to do one task at a time.




Comments