Second Week of 2021 (Live in God's rest)


After a hectic week, there's a calm over the storm. This week I was able to clear up my works, have more time for myself, my kids and family. The challenge for this week was basically to find photographers for our website in a short period of time.

However, God provides, I received a few quotes and He guided me to choose the suitable photographer and the results are satisfied.

I had a hard time teaching my second one especially Chinese, however it's resolved on weekend when his mood is back and we have good bonding time learning together.

From the whole episode of these two weeks, this picture reminds me to always stay close with God no matter what happen. So when the storms come, we are still be able to calm and trust God. The further we are from Him, the more anxious we are when the storms come since we will rely more on our strength and understanding.

Comments