First Week of 2021

I would say the first week was a hectic week. Many things happened not according to my plan.

It started with the kids's first day of school which I forgot to check their uniform and shoes and ending up they were not prepared. Not only that, many unexpected tasks came almost at the same time.

My multitasking skills are like two swords. During those period, I managed to handle and solve the problems on the other hand I didn't feel that I'm in the presence moment.

My brain was working every second day and night even my dream was so sporadic. Fortunately, I could find some peace during that period. Morning prayer helps to calm me down and give me strengths and grace.

In the beginning of the year, I was prompted with the word "Grace" with the quote from bible verse 


Eventhough I am not sure what's the meaning of that, after a week has passed, I realised that God gave me a daily grace so that I was able to do His will.

When things come beyond my control, I pray and surrender it to God and He reminded me of Israelite story when God sent them out from Egypt. He was with them day and night and provided their needs, however they still complained because things were not going to according to their think.
Do I want to be an Israel who always complain and never satisfy or do I want to be the Paul who always gives thanks and embraces any situations.

That's give me strengths and true enough, when I start to give thanks, I feel positive energy build up. I have a strength to embrace it and soon the problems are solved unexpectedly. God provides what I need in the way I couldn't expect.

Today, when I walked to the gym, I tried to reflect on what this week has been doing.
The messages I receive are

  • Always put God first in everything I do and everything will fall into the right place
  • Withdrawing for winning
  • God's grace is sufficient
  • Challenges make me a witness of God's works and draw me closer to Him
  • I haven't been mindfully presence in the past week, I don't spend quality time to my hubby and kids as my mind is thinking something else.
  • I need to make it right by spending this weekend focusing on my spouse and kids.







Comments