Victory over the Mountain


Yeahh I passed my exam yesterday.
My soul was delighted and exalted the Lord.
He's so good
He answered my prayer
My soul was delighted because His angels guarded and guided me.

45 minutes before the test, I just checked my exam ticket slip and saw that my name was a little bit different from my IC because I didn't put my surname there.
It's stated that the name that's NOT the same like ID card will be rejected and needed to re-schedule the exam.
I was panicking for awhile, I tried to change the account setting but it's no avail.
I blamed myself being careless and not checking carefully few days before.

During 30mins journey to the test center, I prayed Hail Mary and asked Mother Mary and all angels and saints to help me to go through the "first gate".
I asked God's mercy eventhough I was wrong.

When I came in to the test center, they asked my ID Card and just saw it in a glance because only me who's doing the test and I was able to take the test.
I only can say Thanks God for helping me passing the first gate.

The next one is the test, it's 150 questions within 3 hours.
The first few questions, I was blank and only put the flag.
In the first 50 questions, my unanswered questions were half.
I tried to stay calm and just continue until the last questions.
Since, I still had times, I review again all the questions and tried hard to make common sense of the questions.

20 seconds before the time ended, I submitted my answers.
The results came immediately and the first sentence they wrote
CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU PASSED THE TEST

The score was 661 out of 800.

Which is not so bad and I knew that it's not because of my strength.
It's all Angels and Saints and Holy Spirit who worked within me.

I was so grateful and I am going to take another course to help me living in my purpose.

Comments