Make A Peace with Ourselves


Today I will take PT Exam, it's overdue because of COVID-19.
To be honest,  my preparation was not perfect.
I need to juggled between work, taking care the kids and study and my brain was different from 5 - 10 years ago.
It's quite challenging for me to read, memorise and understand the concept of two thick books with unfamiliar vocabulary.

One week before the test, I was panicking, I wanted to get pass but with the rate I am doing, I have no confidence. I put stress on myself.
During weekend, I wanted to focus on study but there were many distractions like cell group, family time, visiting friends in hospital.
Then, on Sunday morning, I just did my regular cardio endurance and during this solitude time, I was able to have a sense of peace.

I told myself failure or success both are good.
If I pass, that's great because it's what I expect so I can move on to next step of learning
However if I fail, it's not bad idea too, at least I can be the living testimony to our children if they fail in their subjects. Failure is not the end of the world as long as we don't give up.
So in whatever outcome, I will still give thanks to God.

After reaching home, I feel more energetic, joy and positive.
I told God, I will do my best to prepare and do in the test and ask God's spirit, wisdom and knowledge to help and guide me.
The result is not in my hand, however whatever the result is, I will still give thanks to God because both are good.



Comments