Satur-date with God


I think it's been quite sometimes I didn't write what I am grateful for.
So here's it is a list of my gratitude while I am sipping in my tea and listening to the song "Anugrah Terbesar"


First of all, I am very grateful of God's unconditional love and daily grace.
How I am loved as who I am with all my flaws, mistakes and imperfection. I am a free woman and saved by God's grace.
I am grateful that God has revealed His purpose of creating me as one of His beloved one. This empowers me to make use my time fruitfully in this world.
I am grateful for the good health and the body He has entrusted. This is the best gift I ever received from the tiny cells until the whole body, He wonderfully made it from my mother's womb.


I am so grateful for another best gift in my life which is my hubby. How his heart thirsts to know more about You, seeing him growing closer and gaining Your wisdom are priceless.
I am grateful that You have reconciled us, purify our relationship for greater purpose and mission.
I am grateful for the love that You have planted to us. The grace that poured upon us so that we can accept and love each other as a whole.


I am grateful for the three little miracles of life. Thank you for entrusting us to these beautiful handsome boys.
They may not be the smartest and the most talented kids, but they grow as who You want them to be.
I am grateful that they reflect Your image, despite the flaws and mistakes they make
I am grateful that they have desires to know You more through the story we told, song we sing
I am grateful that they will be Your instrument of love, to be the blessing of their friends and societies.

I am grateful for our parents and brothers and sisters that still alive and healthy.
I am grateful that You still provide daily bread and take care their needs.


I am grateful for the community that I have which is Family Builder.
Because of this community, we are able to learn from other's mistakes and grow our faith together.
I am grateful for the people that You have placed in our life either to sharpen us or to support us.
I am grateful that You show us the lost sheep so that we can pray and make sacrifice for them to let them return back to You.


I am grateful for the work, office, bosses, colleagues that You have planned from the beginning and placed to my life in the right time and right place.
I am grateful for the roles and tasks that suit me perfectly to make me using my talents, keep humble and learn more.
I am grateful for the mission to be salt, light and city on the hill top to make my life more meaningful.
I am grateful for the project and challenges I face in my work to remind me not to lean on my own understanding but trust in You and obedient on Your instructions.


I am grateful for mbak Sugi whom You have sent to us in the right time.
I am grateful for her pure heart, willingness to work and her humble heart.
I am grateful that You still protect and bless her family in Indonesia and keep them safe.


I am grateful for the beautiful creations that I still can enjoy.
I am grateful for the sun, moon, plants and animals that I could see while I exercise or stroll around.
I am grateful for COVID-19 which shut the whole world and purify us back to basic.

Oh God, the list is still long.....

Please remind me of these gratitude lists whenever I couldn't see You or see problems bigger than You.


Comments