Project of Love Vision and Mission

Yesterday I received positive feedback from my friends who are my testers and I told them about the initiative of Project of Love without further description because I, myself not sure how to go about it.
Then, this morning I prayed and the words that come out is WRITING DOWN.
And today's reading actually reaffirms


I feel that God needs co-worker for His plan and He reveals to me His plan and will guide me one step at a time.
So here we go.

What is Project of Love ?
This project is meant for charity, as our gratitude for what God has done into our life and realising that we are the God's instruments to pass forward His abundance blessings for other couples and families via our community program.
This project is to fund the activities in our community to reach out more couples and families who are lost and need some fortress to refuge.

What is the vision of this Project of Love ?


We want to be SALT, LIGHT and CITY BUILT IN THE HILLTOP.
Salt : Giving nice flavour to somebody's life
Light : Help them to pass through the dark storms
City built in the hilltop : Guide them to the truth

What is the mission of this Project of Love ?

We will fund the activities that hosted by our community EGCC to reach out more lost souls.
50% from our proceed will go for this community's activities for eg retreat, recollection etc.
50% will be back to the seller to cover the cost and expenses
When we have enough fund for our communities, we will revise the beneficiaries time over time according to who needs most

How it works ?

The simplest way is to sell the food as it's one of the essential needs in human's life.
I as initiator, will sell my dish, ngohiong with the help of communities to market this products via social media.
I open this opportunities to those who want to contribute their talents in cooking for charity works

What the help I need ?

Marketer     : I need co-workers to help me promoting this sincerely and with the same mindset
Accountant : To do finance keeping
Cooks         : Those who want to contribute their talents
Designer     : To create flyer and post via Social Media



Comments