A Week of God's Providence


This is just a reflection of my new status as Working Mom.
I started work at 1st April and today is exactly one week.
When I woke up this morning, I felt so grateful for what God has done in my life especially in the past one week.

He provided for me the small little things.
I am so grateful for understanding bosses who never do micromanage or push me and especially this week that the kids would be home based learning, I told them that I'm a little bit slow response.

I am grateful for the colleagues who easy to be pleased and no office politics and we are like one family, supporting and cheering up each other

I am grateful for the projects that were assigned to me, because I can use my gifts and talents in the optimal way to serve this company as well as make the bosses job much more easier.

I am grateful that I could work from home and manage my time without people asking what I do right now. I am able to exercise and pray in the morning before starting a day

I am grateful that my first project has been done successfully in the very short time due to unexpected lockdown. All the suppliers that I contact worked very efficient.

I am grateful that my second project has been done successfully too that my colleagues gave me approval of the design I made for them without so much changes

I am grateful for third project that God has guided me with wisdoms and now still in progress.

I am grateful that God provides all the missing puzzles and pieces and I am here just put everything together.

There's so much more I could give thanks to God and no words are enough to describe it.


Comments