Sinner Saved By Grace


Yesterday I was a really bad sinner, worse than the beast.
I was tempted by lust and fell into sin - adultery. Yes, it's not physical but in my thought.
I bumped twice to my gym fellow buddy who's last year been in my mind as well.
I didn't have any "love" feeling, I'm pretty sure it's just lust because I admired his body.
In addition, he's pretty nice and helpful to push and train me in the gym.

When I bumped into him twice, I kept thinking of him and what's supposed to mean.
I knew it's totally wrong and I had no peace in my heart.

This morning, I asked for God's forgiveness.
I felt condemnation and wanted to give up my fasting because it's no use keep sinning while fasting.
But this picture gives me some encouragement.
It's not about smooth perfect sailing but how we can go up and move on after falling.



Today when I am on the way to the gym, I felt God's grace and forgiveness pour on me.
He renewed my spirit, purify and change my heart so that I could see everything is good.

When I met him again in the gym.
There's no lust feeling, it's just a friendship.
He helps me to push my train and I appreciate that. I could see that He's God sent.
It's my sin that cover it so that I have misconception and couldn't see the goodness.

I thank God, because of His mercy and grace, I was saved once again.


Comments