Happy New Year and Reflection 2020


our first meal in 2020
Asking God's Grace and Wisdoms
As we began the New Year, we loved to start with asking God's grace and wisdom.
We attended Morning Mass together as it's The Solemnity of Mother Mary, blessed Virgin as well.
We asked Mother Mary and all the angels and saints for their intercession prayer for us.

Year 2020 is an excited and yet unknown.
I had been given the wisdom that this year will be a great one as I will be in the mission to help more people to appreciate their health and get fitter.
Nonetheless, I also has fear and anxiety because of these tasks if my skills and knowledge are still far  from what's expected.

By God's grace, I have been comforted with these verse from Psalm. As I take every step in my life, I let God and His wisdom to be my lamp on my feet.



Comments