God's Answers and Affirmation


On my way back home, I started to make conversation with God. I asked questions that have been bothering me and He answered.

1. Is this opportunity really from you ? Isn't it different from my mission and life purpose ?



He answered
If you separate between the work and mission, your energy will be split and after sometimes you will feel exhausted, no motivation and back to zero ground again.
However, if you make the work as part of your mission to help others live better life, you will feel the energy and excitement and looking forward to it.

2. I already had plan become personal trainer and health coach, but working in the office is totally unaligned 



He answered
Flashback moment, when you started, you were alone then your husband came along with you and followed by your children.
After that you had small group of friends and you were able to inspire your friends even they are not living in the same country like you.
Now, I want to put you into something bigger. Yes, it's unknown for you but if you trust in Me, and always stay with Me, you will be able to go through those unknown.

3. How about the children ? 


He answered
Remember the keywords "Detachment"
You already attached with the comfort zone, it's time for you to slowly let go.
When God gave you opportunity, He will provide for you what you need.
When the time has come, He will provide you the suitable caregiver for your children.
What you need to do is Trust in Me.

4. What I should do now ?




He answered
As this mission and task will get bigger and greater, you need to stay close with me.
Pray and read the scripture and always open to possibilities as I could speak with anything.

Pray for the company that you are going to have interview (the management levels, the staffs, the office, the business) and bless them.
Pray for your hubby and children caregiver (so that you have peace in mind that God will provide the best arrangement for your children)
Pray for yourself especially your heart so that the spirit of humility and wisdom are always be with you. It's easier for you to sway away and rely on your own strength and understanding.
Thus you need to stay close with Me.

After these conversation, I felt abundant peace and joy.
My heart and brain are in coherent again.
I open to God's plan and trust Him that He will provide whatever I need.

As what I always told myself.
I only know 1% and God knows 99%


Comments