Confusion Vs Clarity



After interview, I had mixed feeling with lots of questions in my mind.

On one side, I was excited and looking forward to try something new, working in the office, earning income that contribute to the household.
On another side, I was nervous and have guilty feeling, leaving the children with other caregivers.
For the past 10 years, I am their main caregivers, cooking for them, picking them up from schools, nurturing them etc and suddenly I need to let go most of these roles and delegate it to someone else.
On top of that, I feel that I betray myself. Instead of focusing my personal goals and become health coach, I am biting the bite and temptation to work for money.

My heart and brain are not in coherent.
I feel so lousy and uneasy and I ask God what exactly do you want ?
I have no peace and joy.

Until one occasion that I saw an article from Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore in facebook page "How do I know this thought is from God?"
And it's stated in the article that God speaks through prayer, scriptures and people.





Everything happens for a reason as long as we are open to anything, God will speak to us.

So yesterday, I attended Thursday business meeting and there's a guest speaker from Japan talking about Be Bold for A Change.
And this is like God's answers and affirmation about His plan.



Comments