God's Co-Worker

When I attended the mass, thing that always caught my eyes when I entered the church is flower arrangement in the altar.
It's simply beautiful the way the florist arranges it.

And last Sunday, when I sat in front, the flower arrangement caught my eyes and suddenly wisdom came upon me.


Flower is God's beauty creation.
He's truly artist in this universe. Every flower is created with different colors, fragrance and shape.

Florist on the other hand is God's co-worker.
She learns how to make floral arrangement to level the beauty up.
Only florist has the real freedom with this God's creation to make it more beautiful.
She has been practicing the skills until she gets it right.


Reflection

We are called to be God's Co-worker for His creation either earth, animals, plants, flowers and even our own body.
Our task is to take care of them and enhance the beauty of it not abuse it.
I'm so grateful that God calls me to be His co-worker evangelise about the beauty of the body He has created.
It's my mission to advocate healthy lifestyle, taking care what God has entrusted to us.




Comments