God's Fulfilled promises


Few months ago, I had a prompt / vision when I was in Gym that God has prepared something great for both of us.
This thing was meant for us to work together for Him. He's the CEO.
I told my husband about it, I knew inside his heart, he didn't really believe it.
Anyway, I took the steps doing fasting and praying for 9 days.

And His plan was unveiled one by one.
On May, I met a friend of mine who offered us new business opportunity.
I prayed for it and it seemed that God lead us there.
My husband gave me freedom to choose and do it but he didn't really interfere it.

Then, out of the blue, he joined the health program designed by this company and I was surprised too.
However, during this journey together, he had more understanding about how this platform worked and the business opportunity structures.

Short story, he was now embarking the business together with me.
He gave me a lot of wisdoms, how to do it, gave me direction.
I felt so blessed and suddenly I felt the burden was lifted up.

I knew everything it's in God's time, and it's all Holy Spirit that guided and prompted us.
I just offer this up again to God.
Whatever we do, we plan, let God take control of everything.
Give us the united heart so that we do it together as what God has envisioned it.
In the end, everything we do is for God's glory to touch more souls.



Comments