Self Doubt - Pause - Breathe - Keep Going


In this early month of August, I felt negative emotion seeping through which is self-doubt.
I'm starting to question myself and having this doubt

1. What I am going myself into 
2. What is my real purpose doing this 
3. Have I done the right things
4. Should I find another job with stable income 
5. Is the system and platform created suitable for me
6. What I am going to do next

This week is even worse, since I didn't contact anybody. I want to step back and reflect whether I have done the right thing so far.


Sometimes I'm just wondering what is my real purpose on doing this 
Is it really for other's benefit ? Or
Is it for my personal gains to look perfect ?

It's really frustrating where I'm now in the center of negativity and try to pull myself up from this.
Furthermore it seems that everything is quiet about it, there's no clue or a sign to affirm the right and wrong.

Oh God, You know me well than I am.
I seldom ask for a sign, but this time round please give me a sign if I have done the right or wrong thing.
If it's the right thing, I will keep going.
If it's not the right thing, I will change.
But don't let me decide alone by myself.




Comments