Seek God's Will


As I was confused which path I took, I started to apply the knowledge that I received from Fr Joseph by thanksgiving.
I gave thanks everything that God has given me both good or not so good, the confusion, doubt, challenges I face.
In the midst of my worship, Wisdom came and gave me clarity. Peace and Joy followed after that.


Wisdom told me the purpose of putting me into Amway Business is actually to train my spirit of humility.
Spirit of humility comes when I am willing to learn, willing to follow, willing to have self disciplined. God knows my fear which is generate the leads and talk to them.
However, He assures me that when time has come, He will provide.


He brings my soul back to Mount Sinai.
There, I was racing for myself to be the first in the top and the first to reach the goal.
I left my loved ones and those that need my help behind.
However, after reaching the goal, what did I get ?
Yes, it's self - achievement, but I lost affection and love.



God reminded me, it's okay to be slow, it doesn't matter when to reach the top but the process of it.
I'm just a donkey not horse.
Donkey is dumb and slow but follow the master's instruction.
I love this verse


and I was reminded to pray for everything that I need and use for this business, my time table, name list, blog, idea, even the person who's going to help and mentor me.


Today is the feast of St Thomas and with him touching God's wounds and able to say My Lord My God. 
I also have experienced God's love and with conviction said My Lord My God, I give thanks because You have heard my prayer and gave me clarity and assurance.




Comments