Life Purpose become clearer


I thank God for the wisdom and affirmation about my life purpose.
Yesterday and today's gospel reading are from Matthew 10 : 1 - 15 where Jesus sent twelve apostles.
Before this passage, it's Jesus chose 12 disciples.

What's different between disciples and apostles ?

Disciples are living and staying with the teacher / master. They observe, follow the tradition, habits, lifestyle of the teacher to become like him.
Apostles are disciples who are ready to be sent in mission.

What are the missions of apostles ?


  • To help fulfilling teacher's missions for the world.
  • By let others see and experience Jesus as how they have experienced, taste and see the goodness of the Lord



Reflection

This reading gave me a wisdom about what God wants me to do.
He guides and direct me to this business that I never thought before and where people have misconception about it.
I cannot deny myself that there's fear, worry, anxiety to do something that I have less control.
However, when I use the given grace of courage and decide to take the first step and embark this journey, God slowly open up His mission for me.

Like the first 12 disciples, Jesus asked me to be disciple of a group of people who really want to help people to live better.
It takes a courage to embark on unknown and the spirit of humility to learn from them.

The good news, Jesus gave me affirmation, after I'm ready to go, He will send me on a mission to help others in need.

From that, I also find what my strengths are, the deepest desire of my heart, my true motives and by giving up to God with thanksgiving, I believe that God will multiply it to become abundant blessings of goodness for others.




Comments