Vocation and Calling

Today is my 7th praying and fasting for my personal vocation and calling and the way God works is really beyond my comprehension.

Yesterday, I stumbled upon the website Theology of work and it's like God's way to speak to me about what is personal vocation and calling.

And these pictures help me to reflect about my vocation and calling


My vision :
  1. To evangelise and bring others to experience and encounter God, hungry to know deeper about God and they do the same to others
  2. To help the poor and unfortunate ones to use their talents and skills for their living
  3. To take care this earth and the environment



From those questions, I tried to reflect and ponder

1. What are you good at ?
I'm good at social skills, organising event, creative idea, a visionary and planner

2. What do you enjoy ?
I enjoy writing, creating poster/flyer, creating a memory book, organise social event, learning something new 

3. What does the world need ?
The world need to know the truth. Only God is enough, God is love, God loves us as who we are and nothing else matters.

Many people are lost with the advance of technology and social media. They always want to have an instant result instead of process, the fame and power are always their motivation.
Many people are insecure. They care too much what people see and say about them. They want to look perfect and don't want to show their vulnerability.

4. What the money for ?
The money is need for covering the cost of our immediate need, the cost of evangelisation, helping the poor and building the organisation to spread the good news.





Comments