The Mission Yay or Nay ?


It's just like a normal day, then there's something that caught my attention in my facebook newsfeed there's a sponsored ads from FaithBox.

I was curious, what's this FaithBox that popped up in my newsfeed.
It's a monthly subscription box when they give a journal book, book of faith and other things that they sourced from different parts in the world.

Then, suddenly I had a similar idea.
I thought that It could be the tools to evangelise / spread good news, as well as helping poor people to create somethings that I can put in the box or even for company to market their products.

But again, I don't want to rush in that idea because I know it's kinda overwhelm me right now.
Lots of time, energy and labour to do all things.

So, I prayed to God whether this idea comes from Him as my mission or is just my pride.
Then, God asked me to pray and fasting for 9 days.
Holy Spirit lead me to the reading when Jesus lead by Holy Spirit to do fasting and praying for 40 days before beginning His mission.
There, He emptied himself, so that the Spirit of God will be in fullness.

Let see how it goes, I will start my pray and fasting tomorrow for 9 days.


Comments