Healing


This morning, when I prayed, my soul was brought back to Capernaum.
There, I was seeing myself when I entered the gate of Capernaum with the sign "Capernaum, The Town of Jesus"
And I walked straight to find the octagon church which's on top of the ruined of St Peter's Mother in law's house.
In the opposite, there's a ruined synagogue where Jesus did many healing and preaching there.

When I stood in the ruined synagogue, there's a prompt said HEALING
I didn't understand what's the meaning. Then, the Holy Spirit suddenly filled and anointed me as I prayed in tongue language.
And I've been prompted to pray for the lost souls started from the closes family member which is my dad, dad in law and uncle in law.
I was crying in the spirit to pray for these souls so that they could experience God's love and agreed to be babtised and follow Jesus.

After praying, I felt peace and joy and confident that God will save and heal them in the fullness of time. AMEN.





Comments