Which Tree I am



When I jog this morning below my block, my eyes caught these beautiful trees, in the glimpse it just golden and green trees but when I come closer to have a look, the golden tree is dying, it's dry and fragile. 



On the other tree which is green color, it bears much fruits, look fresh and when I touch the leaf, it's slightly wet but strong.


Some trees are combination between golden and green, and there's a golden tree with only green branch in the bottom near the root.


All trees stand in the same land, receive the same sun who's daily sends the ray upon them. Why do they grow differently?
Even though some trees are dying and looks no hope, the gardener never cut it off, because there's always a glimpse of hope that the tree will alive again
It gives me a reflection
Which tree I am now
Which tree I want to be

Comments