There's no coincidence ....


Today is another wonderful day. There's nothing special, it's just my usual routine.
But in this ordinary routine, I find Him and He provides !

In the morning, I decided to send my older child to school early in the morning.
The traffic was smooth, we arrived earlier in the school, there's no jam.
After that, I sent my 2nd and third children to school, there's no jam too, the traffic was smooth.

I can arrive early at my gym and can exercise for 1 hour effectively.
Then, today I want to do fasting, but I don't know what petition I should offer it through fasting.
After finishing my gym routine, there's a message from one of our members in FB community asked for prayer intercession for her works in the workplace.

I exclaimed to joy that God provides !
I messaged her privately about the situation, and she told me in a brief.
This is the sacrifice that I do on her behalf eventhough I'm not sure what God's plan is on her and her family, but I believe that God will guide her and give her grace and peace in her heart in whatever outcomes will be.

Secondly, after spending my precious time talking with her, my own time was running out to create the flyer for weekly meeting.
However, once again God provide ! Suddenly He inspired me with an idea. It's just perfect.
I could create the flyer within 5 minutes.



Thirdly, when I picked up my second and third sons, the last one asked the song that's been deleted from my itunes since I didn't subscribe after the trial ended, I told him, I no longer have that song.
Then in the middle of our way back home, the radio broadcasted this song.
Is it coincidence ? For me, this is God provides even in the trivial matter.


Comments