The Shepherd


Yesterday when I had my quiet time, my soul was brought back to the foot of Mt Sinai.
There, I saw lots of camels and their shepherds.
One shepherd may have more than 1 camel but the shepherd was patient enough with each camel.
When we rode the camels, some obeyed, some were not feeling well, some were stubborn.
But the shepherd never leave them alone.

Whatever camels they had, they were always with them, lead them away to the last stop of Mt Sinai.
When the camel was tired and unwell, the shepherd will let them rest awhile before continue the journey.

God spoke to me, He's like this camel shepherd.
Whatever I do, whoever I am, He will be with me always.
He will never leave us because we are His creation, we are born from Him. How can He leave us in the lurch ?

It's such a beautiful affirmation from Him how His love is beyond the sky.

Thank you Lord



Comments