Into the Desert


This week, I start a day with the heavy heart, I'm not sure what's going on inside.
I feel no joy, no energy, confused. I couldn't feel God's presence even though I know that God is always with me.


The odd thing is I keep seeing the message about 7 deadly sins.
First during family builder meeting last Saturday when one of our members mentioned about it, then in the evening when I watched Shazam movie with other moms and kiddos, the antagonist is 7 deadly sins and today I saw another flyer from other cell group that they will have the topic about 7 deadly sins in their next meeting.

I'm really puzzled even until this moment. 
What's the message of all this ? What God's trying to tell me ?

However, I know for sure that God and Mother Mary are watching over me.

Last Saturday, we watched movie at Plaza Singapura and I knew for sure that I will have a hard time looking for parking space, thus I asked my hubby to accompany me.
And it's true when we were in front of the entrance gate, they showed us that carpark full.
I prayed "Hail Mary, Full of Grace, please help us find the parking space".

And ta da within few minutes in the 4th floor, there's car exiting and we could have a parking space even though it's so crowded.

This morning, I plan to cook lasagna for my kids and I bought this ready-made pasta sauce in the jar and it's so hard to open it.
I asked my hubby's help because guy's usually stronger, but he was unable to open it too.
Then, I said short prayer to Mother Mary, Mother Mary full of grace, please give me strength and help me to open the jar, I know it's a trivial matter and I shouldn't bother you.

Then, after I finished this short prayer, I was prompting to use scissors and open it and ta da, it's opened without using too much force.

From these two incidents, I know for sure that God, Mother Mary and all the angels and saint are here with me.
However, why I couldn't feel God's presence ?


Comments