His timing is the best


Today I woke up early before 6am. Since I can't sleep again, I decided to wake up and had quiet time in the morning.
I decided from yesterday that I'm going to cook just before picking up the kids from the school because my food plan today is fried noodle and it would be perfect if the kids are eating it fresh from the wok instead of soggy noodles.

I have planned pretty compact for today, shopping for weekly grocery, cleaning the car interior, cutting my hair before picking the kids from school and finishing up FB materials for May.
Since I finished prayer few minutes before 7pm and my husband was still in the room, I volunteered to send my oldest son to school. God provides ! The traffic was perfect, no jam and I reached home just before 7.30am.

Then, my youngest son woke up, so I showered both the middle and youngest kid and let them watch TV for awhile while I'm sweeping and dry mopping the floor.
I asked my husband to do his own business (shower, prayer etc) and he's puzzled, then I told him that my schedule today is pretty tight so it's better we start early.

In the end, we sent the kids together and sent my hubby and he arrived just before 9am. It's perfect timing.
After that, I went home and cleaned the car interiors for half an hour.

Then, I continued with my plan to shop for grocery and cut my hair since the saloon opens at 10am.
I am thinking that it's just nice I spend half an hour for grocery and do the haircut right after my shopping before heading home for cooking.

But God's timing is different from my timing.
After finishing my grocery at 10am, I went to the saloon just few metres away but it's still closed even though it's stated that the opening hour is 10am.
I'm thinking oh no...it will change everything but anyway nothing I could do, the other option is change the day for my hair cutting.

When I reached home, I decided to cook the meals first for the children and finished everything around 10.50am.

Then, I decided to go to the saloon again, in my own timing, even if it takes 1 hour, I still have time to pick up the kids.
When I reached there, there's one aunty before me who's going to be cut first and the time shown 11am.
I asked the hairstylist how long does is take to wait ? He says around half an hour.
Wahh I told myself, I don't know whether I will be late picking up the kids otherwise if by 11.30am, he hasn't finished it yet, I will cancel it.

After waiting for around 20 minutes, he finished his job and asked me to come over.
He asked what style I would like to have, I showed the picture in the internet but I didn't put too much hope because I never met hairstylist who understood what I want with my hair.

Anyway, he's really fast and when I saw my clock, by 12pm everything was done and I'm very satisfied with my new hairstyle.
In the end, I could pick up my kids ontime.

Again and again, God provides even the trivial things and the timing if I let Him take control of my life.
Everything is perfect.






Comments