Family is the Great blessing





Today is beautiful day and I am so grateful, feeling peace and joy after entering His holiness.
My soul was brought back to Mt Hermon where we rode the chair lift to go up to summit.
It's a white pitch dark and we couldn't see anything only the next chair lift in front of us.
When we arrived there it's foggy and we couldn't see anything too, only persons next to us or perhaps few meters in radius from us.

I was freezing cold and my fingers started to turn into blue back, when I told my husband he quickly brought me to go inside and there's a small cafe and heater that I could warm myself up and he bought me a hot chocolate and chocolate croissant.

Then, God reminded me how much God loves me by sending my husband to my life.
He's the picture of God as masculine figure. My husband may not be a perfect husband but the way he treats me and the family is a glimpse of God's love to us.
He's a provider, protector, rule setter, and whom we as family can lean on.


God then brought me back to see my children. How beautiful they are and as I usually joke that we have holy trinity at home already.
He really shows me how blessed we are to have holy trinity at home.
My oldest son is like "Father", he's the one who protect and provide for his brothers whenever my husband is away on business trip
My second son is like "Son", he's obedience and love to serve his brothers
My youngest son is like "Holy Spirit", he's a comforter, always bring joy to us





When I contemplate that, I could say like what Mother Mary said

"My soul magnifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.
Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid ; for behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. Because He who is mighty has done great things for me and Holy is His name.
And His mercy is from generation to generation on those who fear Him.
He has shown might with His arm, He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart."

I told God what's been troubling me recently. Tomorrow is the day we will choose the unit for new house.
This new house is a blessing from God and we want to offer this house back to God so that it can be used as house of prayer.
We have sorted our preference units and we still haven't decided yet which unit we should take.
Then, God told me to let my husband choose.
He's been given the authority to provide and protect the family and this house as a symbol of that.
I was asked to pray the wisdom for him so that he could listen and obey God's answer through him.

I trust in God, I believe in Him and believe in my husband too whatever we will choose the unity tomorrow, it's from God. We will sanctify this new house and make our house as house of prayer.

Comments