Blinded By Sin


After the whole day yesterday I felt so confused and distorted, God finally opened my heart, my eyes and my ears and showed me the reason. Because of the sin, I couldn't see Him. I have done something displeased Him on Sunday and it's automatically cut off the pure relationship with God because He's holy and pure.

I was so distorted and blurred, I was about to take control of my life again when I couldn't see Him.
However, I was saved by His Grace when I listened to Formed.

His Grace and love overshadowed me and I received the forgiveness from God.
I could experience His love and feel His presence again.

Sin is really seriously devastating.
Once, we disobey God, it covered our eyes, our ears and heart. We couldn't see the truth, we are so distorted and in the end we give up on ourselves and hope and let human nature to take control and we start drifting apart from God.

What God needs is a sincere and contrite heart.
Once we beg for His forgiveness, He will show His face again, and peace and joy will overshadow us.

Lord, You know how fragile and vulnerable I am.
Please help to preserve me from the desire to sin.
I can't live without You, I'm so lost without You. Let me be Your donkey forever as long as I could stay in Your kingdom now and forever.


Comments