Hail Mary Full of Grace

As I've been preparing weekly CG material on May and October about Mother Mary, I listened to the speaker in video where he told us that how Mother Mary could be our powerful intercessor.
He told his story that he was running late for his teaching in one of the university and carpark spaces were very limited since there's construction going on.
So he prayed Hail Mary Full of Grace, help me find the parking space.
After he finished praying, he saw two empty lots just in front of the campus he's going to teach and he shared this story to his class. 

So yesterday, my old aunty neighbour knocked my door and asked my help for fixing her TV which's not working.
I've tried to restart, it still didn't work even the remote was not working.
Second time I restarted the TV box, I used this prayer Hail Mary Full of Grace, help me on this.
It still didn't work.
Third time I restarted again, it still didn't work so I told aunty, I didn't know what's wrong with this perhaps it's from the station itself, I asked her to call her son and ask her son to call the customer service.
Right after I said those sentences, suddenly her TV was working.

I was laugh in joy and could see her happiness too.
I told her, don't need to call her son anymore haha..

It's simple thing but it's like God's speaking to me, even in the simple daily life, God and Mother Mary are always there for us. They never live apart from us.

I will always remember this little story


Comments