Grace Upon Grace

Still on jet lag mode, I woke up around 4am and couldn't sleep again.
I still didn't know the news at home because I didn't ask neither my mom messaged me anything.
I cried in silent and had conversation with Jesus, I told Him what I felt inside.
It was like a sword piercing my soul, I was helpless and powerless seeing my loved ones suffer thousand miles out there and yet I couldn't do anything. My physical and mental strength had been dried out.
Plaza Nazareth Hotel


In the morning, we visited Mount Tabor where Jesus was presumably going to that mountain to pray and asked 3 disciples to come along. And transfiguration happened when He encountered Moses and Elijah.

journey to Mt Tabor
with Singapore group
Mt Tabor in the background

We had morning mass there and after communion we had outpouring holy spirit prayer. There, I received a grace and strength from the Lord. I felt peace and had strength to accept and embrace things that happen not according to my expectation.
There's one verse that kept ringing in my head.


morning mass at chapel

Church of Transfiguration
inside the main church, there are two altars

One tower is dedicated for Elijah

Another tower is dedicated for Moses
Armageddon valley from the top of Mt Tabor

Grace upon grace


Comments