Cruxifiction

When we landed at Abu Dhabi airport in the morning, I asked my mom how's my dad now.
Instead of comfort, she told me that my dad's condition getting worse and now our second son started to vomit, had no appetite and run on fever.

We stopped over at Abu Dhabi for 4 hours, so we could take shower and have breakfast at lounge.
As I was still thinking about home, I had less appetite despite delicious breakfast spread at lounge.
Our next flight was at 11am and it took 3 hours plus to Amman, Jordan.

inside the plane 

simple breakfast


relaxing at lounge

Arriving at Jordan in the afternoon, I received another not so good news that our third son started to vomit also, run on fever and last but not least, my mom started to feel sick also.
I was so helpless and powerless when I told my hubby about it.
Then my hubby told me, if things got worse, he would fly back to Singapore and I carried on with the journey.
Puzzled with his decision, I just kept quiet because I couldn't think anymore.


flight from Abu Dhabi - Amman

Arrived safely at Amman
Our first destination was Mount Nebo and we had a glimpse of what Amman city looked like during our journey there.
The city was so dry, dusty and lots of poor and undeveloped areas.



Despite the darkness I felt, I was still grateful that we have landed safely in Amman, and had a chance to see the other side of the world and thankful that we stayed in Singapore which we could get everything far more proper than this area.




When we arrived at Mount Nebo, we had thanksgiving Mass inside the church which exactly what I need. There, I received the message to turn off the watsapp and focus in Jesus.



After finishing the mass, we were running against time to reach Israel border before 6pm.
That day was almost Sabbath day therefore Israel border needed to close earlier than the usual schedule.
We reached the border 5 minutes before the closing time, anxiety and faith mixed together but we were all relieved once our bus was allowed to enter the immigration center.


Everything was going well until we reached the hotel at Plaza Nazareth.
We were so tired from the long journey and finally we had good night sleep.


Comments