Fighting against myself

This past few days I felt so annoyed with my sister's attitude.
She's the one that in the trouble but I'm the one that's so busy solving her.
Her company has not been paying her salary for 2 months plus and what I'm afraid of is not the money but her working pass.

This company is not in the good position and anytime can close and leave the trouble to the staffs to handle. I have told her what she needs to do. It seems that she takes it to easy perhaps she thinks that it's easy to get the job and the pass.
I have contacted some of my friends whom I know have some connection, but she doesn't seem have the urge to apply for jobs.

I'm almost in the wits end, I don't know anymore how to help her.
Sometimes I want to pour this feeling to my mom but she warns me not to make our parents worry.
But in the stage she's doing right now, it will soon or later make our parents worry if they know the story and the worst come.

I have prayed to God for that, He reminded me that I'm not God either, I didn't know what she's been going through so I need to relax and trust Him.
But when I saw how things didn't move, the anxiety seeped in and I want to take over God's role.

Oh God, it's really battle within me.
One point, I care for her and I can't leave her on the lurch
Another point, if she's never care for her, she never learns which is not good for her too.

I'm really helpless.


Comments