3 Keys preparation for Advent


I subscribed to the Advent Daily Reflections from Augustine Institute at Formed.org
It enlightened me and Tim Gray, the person who gave daily reflections started this Advent season with 3 keys preparation

1. Decorate our home with nativity scene 
which I don't have any nativity sculpture other than christmas tree 

2. Make simple and practical spiritual resolution 
For this advent season, I will do fasting from Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, this fasting is dedicated for the redemption of other souls and will go for adoration after the kids finish their lunch

3. Give up things we like as act of penance
As I easily fall into self-love in social media, I decided to give them up. I will do social media detox and use it for a good purpose other than my own self-interest

Comments