I will give you words and wisdom ( 28 Nov 2018)

Gratitude

I thank God for last night when we made love
I thank God for beautiful morning
I thank God for good health
I thank God that we are still alive

Reading  Luke 21: 12 - 19

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death.17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish.19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

The Grace I asked for : Courage

Reflection

This morning when I woke up and started praying, suddenly last night video clip before I slept replayed in my mind. One of our FB members had birthday and I commented on the picture meant as a joke and nothing intentionally bad. I felt happy for both of them that in the end the wife prepared something nicely as surprised.
But somehow I felt that my comments were sound sarcasm when they didn't respond anything.
I felt bad about it if these comments didn't make them feel good.
I cursed myself, better not to say anything than saying something that hurt other people feeling eventhough it's unintentional.

When I started praying, I still felt the judgment so I couldn't feel any peace.
As I went on to deeper contemplation, then I looked up at Jesus and said sorry if my words hurt others feeling, it's really not my intention. What I expected from the comments I made were merely a joke to lighten up the happy moment. However, I was not sure what the other party's situation right now.
Then Jesus looked at me gently and tenderly and told me that He knew my pure intention. I should not feel bad merely they didn't respond into it.
What important was I felt very happy for both of them when they cared to each other.

Sometimes when we were close to Jesus and wanted to spread the love, evil will try to stop us by inserting the doubt and judgement and made us feel uneasy. I felt it when suddenly I felt being judged and had doubt when I wanted to do something good.
In the end, Jesus only told me, if you had doubt, before you speak or write comments, please consult with Me and Holy Spirit. He will remind us and guide us as what today's scripture says.

I don't need to feel bad if what I say or do is the truth and right things.
In the end, I feel peace, forgiven and courage to do what I'm supposed to do.

When I accompanied my kids playing in the indoor playground, I met the wife and she seemed okay with me, and I was hopeful that she didn't take it too heart for my yesterday comments.

Prayer

Lord, please guide my words and my heart whenever I'm going to say, write or do something.
I'm still far from perfect and need Holy Spirit's wisdom to do the right things and speak the truth


Comments