Be Ready (27 Nov 2018)


Gratitude 

I thank God for beautiful morning
I thank God for having quiet time with you
I thank God that i feel fresh when I wake up
I thank God for good health that you gave to us
I thank God that we are still alive

Reading Luke 21 : 5 - 11

Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”
“Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”
He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”
10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.
The Grace I asked for ; Faith and Hope
Reflection
I imagined myself walking the beautiful church in Paris. As I adored the beautiful construction, Jesus told me that all will be left with nothing. The natural disaster will come and it will have no spare either Jesus's followers or not. In the end, all will die and meet the creator.
But what makes different is, our way of living. If we are able to detach from this world, no matter we are on earth or heaven, we are always ready and death is not to be feared.
What make people afraid of death because they are to attached with this world. But when we detach ourselves, actually we gained more. We let God's grace fill up our heart with love, joy, peace something that world cannot give.
As Jesus talking with me about that, I told Him, I'm ready to leave this world anytime but I just feel that my tasks haven't been completed yet. I told Him that a lot of wounded people here need to see God's love exists. I want to be God's tools to let people experience and see God's love.
And He said, do as what you have said.

Prayer
Thank you Lord for the beautiful message and clarity of my life purpose.
Please give me courage, strength to be Your instrument to take care these wounded people so that they may experience Your love on earth. Amen.

Comments