Day 29 - Reflection ( 20 September 2018 )


Gratitude

I thank God for this beautiful day
I thank God that I'm feeling much more better and relieved today, I decided to order the goodie bag from online shop but I am willing to take responsibility of my choice if it's not coming on time.
I thank God for the living testimony I see from my husband, how he becomes the blessing for others through the adversity
I thank God for helping me to recognize the root of my sin

True Love and Joy Found

I am blessed from my husband living testimony, how the love conquered all.
I felt love when my kids can't wait to have my cooking later for lunch
I am blessed to find the FORMED website that I can watch the live of saints.

Short comings

Sometimes I'm still tempted to judge and self pride, I am still fighting to put my human nature pride down.
Lord, please help me with Your Grace, please take control my human pride and let Your Glory be greater than mine.

Comments