Day 26 - Reflection ( 17 September 2018 )


Gratitude

I thank God for beautiful morning
I thank God that half day has passed and eventhough I woke up feeling tired, I still able to do what I need to do, exercise, clean the house, cooking, feeding the kids

Saint Stories : Saint Helena


What I learnt from her story eventhough she's an empress with status but she's very humble. Her call to spread Christianity is by finding the relics as proofs. She and her son built many churches at the historic site in Jerusalem to remind us that God love us so much and gave his only son to redeem us

True Love and Joy Found

I felt joy when the kids love my cooking
I felt joy when I was able to cook the salad that I found the recipe in the internet and it turned out delicious

Short comings

Honestly from this morning until the moment I wrote, I felt indifference.
This morning I and my husband were feeling exhausted since we didn't sleep well last night and our first son kept coming to our bedroom
We didn't greet each other as we were used to be even in the car we didn't talk much also
I felt tired just before I went for exercise but I felt good after exercise.
I guess let see what the other half day will go 


Comments