Day 25 - Reflection ( 16 September 2018 )


Gratitude

I thank God that we could attend mass together as family
I thank God for the beautiful message by Fr Henry that affirms the wisdom about God never punish us because He loves us so much even send His only son to redeem us. Cross previously was a symbol of humility, torture but after Jesus Christ, it's a symbol of redemption and love
I thank God for the afternoon time I spent with the kids in Sentosa

True Love and Joy Found

I feel joy and love during our meal times together

Short comings

I was very tired by the end of the day and couldn't smile more to the people I met.
Well, I guess I am not perfect human after all, sometimes I felt energetic and positive and some other times I felt indifference and the day just pass like that

Comments